MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Monday, June 9, 2014

:CAN I SWING BY}~{SURE: THEORY of THE MAY FLOWER RELATIVITY




To: M. F. R.
Can I swing by?
Jun 2, 10:30






THE MAY FLOWER RELATIVITY

POSTSCRIPT
(Click Read More To Continue)



From:  M. F. R.
When you get here, 
must be very quiet.  R. F. M. is sleeping.
Jun 2, 10:55am


To:  M. F. R.
Darn! 
 Lucky you!  lol  On my way.
Sent: June 2, 10:57 am








From:  M. F. R.

J-
wanted to say hello and say how much i have appreciated 
you, 
the business, 
and just getting to know you.  
I also wanted to say should you need anything...more
Jun 4, 11:00 am


From:  M. F. R.
I'm
 trying to meet a few bills 
and 
welcome any business even say a friend 
that 
you may have or such...
that  
may need anything it'd be a huge help.  
June 4,  11:00 am


From:  M. F. R.
Hope your having a great day 
and 
sending you all my best you crazy 
sexy beast!  
M. F. R.
Jun 4, 11:00 am



To:  M. F. R.


Good god!  
At 52 ...
I'm just too god damn old for sexy to fit anymore!  
lol

Wish I could help you out more
:
 ~{that didn't sound right}~
:
wish I still had some friends I could send your way
:
~{that didn't sound right either}~
:
You know what I'm trying to say?


All i caN offer...
coming back for you once getting our story 
brought to the world's 
attention .


It is... 
the tip of this iceberg on which we are all
 living... 
with our addictions.





 The hardest withdrawal of them all...
 is 
attention;  
the root of all evil.


Think...

Paris Hilton 
and 
Our Miracle Baby 
Tim Tebow.



Pearls or no pearls...

they both greedy
 PIGS!

Or, 
at least until...

SHE
BECOMES HIS SOW!






;@) +  $  +  E=mc3

Sent:  June 4, 11:21 am







 If God is for us,
then who can be against us?






I AM!

FOR...







I AM TIMED.
 





























 
  
















 

























***

May Flower Relativity

Being that we celebrate the birth of Jesus during the month of December...

Being that nine months is the normal gestation period for a baby to be born...

Being that Jesus was born a virginal birth...

Being that Jesus would have been born less than nine months after being betrottled to Joseph...

I can help but feel the trip to Bethlehem for the census was just a cover up for an unexpected teenage pregnancy;  
the need getting Mary away from eyes familiar with both Joseph and Mary's family.

If you count back to May from December, this would be seven months before Jesus was supposedly born.

Hence the reference to 
the 
May "Flower" Relativity.  

 
3.
A symbolism of ones virginity. Can be used in other forms like Deflower. Once you have had your flower removed you can only regain a flower by removing someone elses virginity.
Im gunna go take that bitchs flower. 

I have fucked so many virgins i got a flower garden.
by Master, Ruler of all things July 25, 2005

No comments: