MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

IF GOD IS FOR US(?)WHO CAN BE AGAINST US(?)COCK BLOCKED~(6!9)~SIZE QUEEN

IF GOD IS FOR US, 
WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?



I AM!

~(jim ed!!!E=mc2)~
~(jiM=E!8)~
~(TIMED)~

FOR 
I AM TIME.



Lovers are the Anti-Christ? 

 Although atheist myself, the first eighteen years of my life was raised with the help of First United Methodist Church of small town of Prescott, Arkansas.  As stuff put into our heads really never go away,  I must find a way reconciling the difference.  So my style may appear to be excessively confrontation.  

But how does one know where I'm going if one does not know where it is I've already been?

di·a·logue
ˈdīəˌläg,-ˌlôg/
noun
noun: dialogue; plural noun: dialogues; noun: dialog; plural noun: dialogs
  1. 1.
    conversation between two or more people as a feature of a book, play, or movie.
    "the book consisted of a series of dialogues"
    synonyms:conversationtalkdiscussioninterchangediscourse;
    informal confab confab confab confab confab,  chinwag
    formal colloquy, confabulation
    "a book consisting of a series of dialogues"
    • a discussion between two or more people or groups, especially one directed toward exploration of a particular subject or resolution of a problem.
      "the U.S. would enter into a direct dialogue with Vietnam"
      synonyms:discussionexchangedebate, exchange of views, talkconsultation,conferenceparley;
      talks, negotiations; 
      "they called for a serious political dialogue"

verb
NORTH AMERICAN
verb: dialogue; 3rd person present: dialogues; past tense: dialogued; past participle:dialogued; gerund or present participle: dialoguing; verb: dialog; 3rd person present:dialogs; past tense: dialoged; past participle: dialoged; gerund or present participle:dialoging
  1. 1.
    take part in a conversation or discussion to resolve a problem.
    "he stated that he wasn't going to dialogue with the guerrillas"
    • provide (a movie or play) with a dialogue.
Origin
Middle English: from Old French dialoge, via Latin from Greek dialogos, from dialegesthai‘converse with,’ from dia ‘through’ + legein ‘speak.’


That's all I'm looking for. 

And...
 I cannot help it that my sense of humor comes off sarcastic/ribald.

I can of my own self can do nothing
~{as I sense, I judge}~
 :
and my judgement is just; 
(feminine?masculine)

not because I seek my own will, 
(w?nk)

but the will of my father who has sent me.
 (wh!se)





GOT...


...MILK?

(wh?se)
~John 30:5~

If you haven't notice my improvis"omg", two of them  actually;
where
Jesus said "I hear, I judge",
I substituted "I sense"...
as we have the sixth sense as well.  

I am hearing impaired.

All we are talking about here is propagation of our memories, known as "MEME"  among our evolutionary biologists and psychologists and many others; also known as our "collective unconsciousness" 

If you can not successfully defend your religion, 
(just an opinion...for a fact...if you can't convince most), 
then 
only you know how best to correct this problem...?

Shut down the conversation; even with the use of restraining orders.  And any other forms of restrictions with the use of our legal system,
 or not,
by those "people of faith" is a  "confession"of "no conviction".

It's true: 

Takes one to masturbate, two to procreate, three before anyone---

"FUCKED! FUCKED! FUCKED!" 

or 

"COCK(?)BLOCKED!"


As well as any form 
of 











perniciousness and prevarications.

MANIPULATION AND DECEPTION ELIMINATES THE POSSIBILITY OF CONSENT.
~(CON$ents)~














No matter how big or little?











No matter how big or little?



No matter how big or little?















Dear God,



"WHOSE?!"

~(Simply Jim: One Pearl, Total Pig, Anti-Christ)~


POSTSCRIPT
(CLICK READ MORE TO CONTINUE)





No comments: