MADONNA) // (CHILD

MADONNA) // (CHILD
So Strong; yet so calm: Mary's Choice.

Friday, June 13, 2014

TWO POINT(?)THREE POINT(?)FOUR POINT(?)SIX POINT(?)EIGHT POINT... STAR

 





Same day I saw the deer in my back yard, 
I stopped on my way home from a friend's place to take pictures of these three church signs.  Somehow I found this symbol spray painted on the pavement located entrance to First Alliance Church as I was taking pictures of their sign, interesting, so I took  pictures of it also.  I knew what the two signs coming up next were going to read.


In my mind, 
already, 
was a plan pairing these pictures and the ones taken of an eight point buck in my back yard with a childhood memory; probably one of the few songs ever knew all the words. 





POSTSCRIPT




(CLICK READ MORE TO CONTINUE)










nos·y
ˈnōzē
informal
adjective
adjective: nosey

  1. (of a person or their behavior) showing too much curiosity about other people's affairs.
    "he had to whisper to avoid being overheard by their nosy neighbors"
    synonyms:pryinginquisitivecurious, spying, eavesdropping, intrusiveMore

verb
verb: nosey

  1. pry into something.
    "they don't nosy into your business like some people"


Two Point Methodist Fag

Early the morning of Thanksgiving 2011, I had decided to take a walk to clear my head a little. 

I had just been bailed out after spending two and a half weeks in DeKalb County Jail, having violated Bob and Janet Gary's restraining order against me with an email not only words but words to be true. My mother and sister were spending that Thanksgiving with me. 

They were still asleep and it was still dark when I started this walk.
 
I walked from my house down to Houston Mill Road, then up Houston Mill Road onto the campus of Emory University.  Keeping straight, I crossed Clifton Road.  Houston Mill Road changes name once crossing over Clifton Road, but you don't know this until it circles back around then dead ending on Clifton Road again. 

But before making this U-turn, for some reason, a heating/cooling exchange vent besides the nursing school having the trade name "CATERPILLAR" made me think of the "blue caterpillar" in the movie "ALICE IN WONDERLAND" starring Johnny Depp. It might have also helped that I also had just rented "BLUE" about a male macaw named "Blue."   Metamorphosis I thought.  When one graduate from school having finally learned a trade, this would be one's first encounter with reality.  Most definitely with any of the medical professions.

Then,
once circling back to Clifton Road,
I learned the name of this short stretch of road...
Micheal St.

ōrāculum 
(genitive ōrāculī)
3.  A place where oracular responses were given; oracle.
4.  An oracular saying, maxim.
5.  An imperial rescript.

As I learned the name of this street backwards(at the end of walking this street instead of at the beginning), why not "St. Micheal" I thought?  Now there's a weird similarity, between the story of St. Micheal and the story of Alice in Wonderland; especially the part about the Oraculum and the Vopal sword.

Then I continued on with my walk.


Psalm 23
New International Version 

(NIV)


Psalm 23
A psalm of David.



The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.


2

 
    He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,


3

 
    he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.



Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.


5

 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.



Surely your goodness and love will follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.



As I came down the hill, there was starting to be light; 
even...
 a little bit of a fog present. 

Once reaching the entrance to Hahn Park, I heard something causing me to look around, then upwards.  Flying in their classic "V" shape were a flock of geese.  As I stood there admiring them, heard something again.  This time it was someone jogging.   I had already noticed him, before the geese, running in my direction but still a way up Houston Mill Road as I walked down the hill.  He had now crossed the bridge I was about to cross.
"I'm sorry.  Could you repeat that," I asked of him.
Without stopping he spoke again, but still, I was not able understand what he was saying. But it sounded something like, "awful wild." That was the best I could comprehend, guessing mostly with the help of the "sixth" sense.

Just after crossing the bridge myself, surprised seeing a dead deer on the road the other side of the street away from the sidewalk.

Walked over to it.
It was a young buck with horns just beginning to show.

Already in rigor mortis,
decided it must have been there when I walked by it the first time without noticing it instead of it just happening.  I then grabbed the feet of this young buck and dragged it off the road. Ended up leaving it behind the telephone pole nearby.

There was a little bird,
 no bigger than a turd.
Sitting on a telegraph pole.
It ruflfled up it's feathers,
then it shit about a peck.
Then it puckered up it's little asshole.

Probably the only other song I know all the words.


Couldn't stop asking myself this question as the nose of this young buck had been partially torn off.

If god were still speaking...
and
 this were to be a way god might speak to someone...
what could god be trying to tell me?

~(Jack-a-lope!Jim Ed)~



***


Subject: The needle aways point north?
From: James Avery (jeaverydvm87@att.net)
To: alicer@glennumc.org; owen@clairmontpres.org;
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Sunday, June 15, 2014 8:54 AM




Dear Rev. Owen and Rev. Dr. Alice,

Just wanted to get the most recent blog article to you since it was inspired in part by the sign out front of Clairmont Presbyterian Church.

Again, it would be nice letting me know that my emails are being received and not lost in space once clicking on send.

This would actually be a form of "shunning."

No comments: